Why should you join the Explore programme?
At the end of this course you will be able to articulate what your set of innovation and entrepreneurship skills are and explore new career opportunities.
- Appreciate the value of opportunities that arise
- Identify, develop and act on entrepreneurial opportunities
- Articulate a food system problem that can be addressed by a sustainable solution
- Evaluate a target market in order to assess the potential for a product innovation
- Mobilise resources to support the creation of value to the market
- Implement actions to initiate the deliverance of an innovative solution
You will be equipped with the essential knowledge you need to build your set of innovation and entrepreneurship skills.
Our 4 informative modules will guide you through the journey of developing a new venture: from identifying the problem you want to solve to funding your start up.
The course is designed to be flexible to your needs; you can join the course with a problem or solution already in mind, or be inspired by the Food System challenges in the 6 Focus Areas of EIT Food to use when working through the material.
Take the course at your pace, fitting around your current commitments! This course is available up to the 31st of December 2023 for you to earn your certificate!