Now is the time for an extraordinary community of change agents, innovators and accelerators to energise the necessary revolution in how we grow, trade, market and consume our food. Join this unique programme to value and utilise the potential of like-minded professionals from every corner of our food system. In this senior experiential leadership programme you will be invited to create, leverage and bring together your expertise to rewrite the rules of the game.
Senior leaders in the entire food system, including large food company representatives, policy makers, academia, journalist, foodies and other change agents and innovators, can participate in this fellowship.
Right from the start, you will initiate real system changes within or beyond your organization. After the ROOT, you walk away with:
- Knowledge that you can contribute to substantial, meaningful change
- An invaluable network of like-minded change agents, from all corners of the food system
- Crucial communication skills to bridge the silos within the food system
- An inspiring transformative story to involve your network, the EIT Food network, selected media and beyond
- A thorough understanding of our complex food system and drivers for change
- A strategy for real food system transformation that is already being used
- Practical tools and ways of working to become a systems changes leader
- The ability to trigger positive tipping points towards a healthier, more sustainable and more just system