The course provides you with an overview of technical and organizational challenges and opportunities concerning data-driven solution for smart agriculture.
You will work together with fellow leaders, innovators and learn by applying the tools to your own reality, You will get acquainted with a multidisciplinary approach on how to work on these challenges in an integrated manner and become an expert!
This course is for farmers, entrepreneurs, technology providers, agronomists, technicians, cooperatives and students.
Level: EQF level 5, technician profile/professional
Course duration: Developed in 1,5 months
Location: Greece, Hungary, Italy, Spain
Language: Local languages
What you learn?
You will learn the following competencies:
- Food Systems:
- Develop strategies to address current and future sustainability challenges using systems approaches
- Design innovative responses to address sustainability challenges in the food system
- Create opportunities for value creation
- Mobilise resources to create sustainable value for others
- Design and implement effective actions to deliver impact
- Problem Solving:
- Critically appraise the problem space to analyse the strategic implications of future choices
- Mobilise effective co-creation methodologies to generate original and sustainable solutions that include relevant voices
- Critical Thinking:
- Critically analyse, interpret and report data and information to inform ethical decision making
- Challenge existing practices and knowledge to develop sustainable alternatives
- Appraise different strategies to deliver a food system innovation
- Demonstrate leadership towards the implementation of a food system innovation
- Devise effective communications methods that support organisational strategies
- Engage in two-way communication with stakeholders about their concerns
- Adjust messaging for different audiences
Structure & Modules
Study with your peers, farmers, technology providers, with presentation of best cases from the audience. You can profit of a mentoring period, to help interested people to start using internet tools, have a look at web/phone applications in the domain of smart agriculture. You can attend also a final workshop with experiences carried out, lesson learned.
You have the opportunity to self study/exploit in your farm /at your profession the Smart Agriculture Farming technologies and business models.