Reinvent local food specialties for a circular economy
Tap into circular economy principles to develop a product concept with waste side streams from the food industry, taking a traditional local food specifies as starting point.
Food traditions tie us together, connecting us both to one another and to our past. Each country and each region have its own traditions and specialties, which each have a unique history. In the transition to a more sustainable food system we need to remember these stories.
This program focus on production of local specialties in a more sustainable way. You will tap into circular economy principles to develop a product concept with waste side streams from the food industry, taking a traditional local food specifies as starting point.
With this programme, you will get the following:
- Competence building
- Start-up possibilities
- Academia – industry interface
Who can attend: Students from B.Sc, M.Sc from a participating University
The programme lasts 7 months.
- Language: English
- Connections with food industry experts in Europe
- Co-creation and collaboration competencies (including problem solving and critical thinking)
- Leadership, networking and communication skills
- International teamwork
- Entrepreneurial innovation skills
- Extending knowledge in relevant topics, such as food product development, processing, food safety, circular economy and more.
Structure & Modules
Work on challenge.